• SENTWORD Feed

    Tuesday 23 June 2020

    EXPERIENCES & REACTIONS IN GOD'S PRESENCE 1: (Same Atmosphere, Different Experiences)

    EXPERIENCES & REACTIONS IN GOD'S PRESENCE 1:
    (Same Atmosphere, Different Experiences)

    Add caption


    There is an influence that the presence of God has on the human spirit or soul. Different people respond or react differently to this influence of the Holy Spirit. In some instances, in the same atmosphere, the influence or stimulus of the Spirit can be experienced and interpreted differently by each individual. 

    For instance, when Daniel had a supernatural encounter, he made mention of his countenance changing and being left without strength. 

    *[[Dan 10:8]] ISV* and I was left alone to observe this magnificent vision. Nevertheless, no strength remained in me—my face lost its color, and I became weak.

    However, those who were in the same atmosphere had a different reaction to the same encounter. Bible said they began to quake. 

    *[[Dan 10:7]] KJV* And I Daniel alone saw the vision: for the men that were with me saw not the vision; but a great quaking fell upon them, so that they fled to hide themselves.

    Similarly, after Jesus asked the Father to glorify His name, an audible voice spoke from heaven. But those who were present heard different things. Some said it had thundered and others said an angel had spoken to Jesus (Jn 12:28-30)

    Some time ago, while ministering to a lady, I felt the power of God so strong in my palm. It burned like fire. I placed my fingers in her palm and prayed for her. After everything, I asked her what she felt and she said it was as if ice had been placed in her palm. You see, it's the same presence or power, but we both experienced it in different ways. 

    In this series, I am going to teach on different experiences that people might have in the presence of the Spirit of God. I will try as much as possible to give scripture references for some of these experiences. 

    Note however that we don't decide before hand how we are going to respond to the presence of the Spirit but somehow, we are going to have a response. Shalom!!! 

    Afriyie Nyame Ministries
    +233545753330/+233509824556

        LIVE-LOVE-SHINE®

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    <250 words

    Relationship

    Life Issues

    Faith Talk