• SENTWORD Feed

    Saturday 7 January 2017

    "I AM WITH YOU ALWAYS" – THE EXPRESSION OF LOVE:


    [ESV] Psalms 23:4 Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me....

    When you are really going through tough times and you feel lonely, rejected and depressed, it always helps to have loved ones close by. Trust me, I have been there. But above all, what gave me great comfort was the fact that God was on my side - He had not abandoned me.

    That is how love is expressed. It makes all the difference to know God is with you. Jesus knew how the disciples felt when He announced He was going to die. So he assured them, "...Lo, I am with you always even to the end..." (Matt 28:20)

    I don't know what you might be going through right now, but what I know is that God, who is Love, is with you. His presence is giving you the enablement, the strength to endure, and to come out a victor. You are never alone. Love is casting out fear from you. See what God says;
    *[[Isa 43:2]] ISV* When you pass through the waters, I’ll be with you; and through the rivers, they won’t sweep over you. When you walk through fire you won’t be scorched, and the flame won’t set you ablaze.

    Beloved, express this love to the world. Folks around you are not interested in what you know. They don't care how well you can fast and pray. All they care is whether you will be with them in their times of trouble. Don't let the 'busyness' of the day take you away from those who need you most. Reach out to them and tell them, "We are in this together", "I am here if you need someone to talk to.". Shalom!!!


    LIVE_LOVE_SHINE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    <250 words

    Relationship

    Life Issues

    Faith Talk