• SENTWORD Feed

    Monday 19 December 2016

    YOU ARE ONE SPIRIT WITH GOD

    YOU ARE ONE SPIRIT WITH GOD

    *[[1Co 6:17]] NET* But the one united with the Lord is one spirit with him.

    Our walk with God is a walk of faith not by our sensory perception. Sometimes you here some folks say, "I don't feel the presence of God." Hey, your feelings have nothing to do with it.

    One day, there was an emergency situation that required money. I went to my brother to get the money as I knew (or rather, thought) I had no money. The following morning, while I was washing my clothes, I found out that I had more than that amount of money in a pair of trousers I had worn a week earlier. You see, I had money but did not feel like it because of my ignorance.


    Beloved, fasting, long prayers, alms giving, absolutely nothing you do can bring you any closer to God than you are now. You are one spirit with God - yes, that is how close you are to Him. God is not any closer to you in the church auditorium than He is at the fun park. What you need is to have knowledge/awareness/consciousness of God. So meditate in His Word, feed on His faithfulness and rest in His love. Shalom!!!

       LIVE_LOVE_SHINE

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    <250 words

    Relationship

    Life Issues

    Faith Talk